Sunday, March 7, 2010

October 31, 2000 - Not Into It

Take a not-quite-3-week-old infant and add one ridiculously cute pumpkin Halloween costume. What do you get? An incredibly unhappy not-quite-3-week-old infant.  I knew the risks, but just had to do it. I was really hoping that Erin would at least tolerate it long enough to get a cute picture of her first Halloween. But no. All I was left with (besides a raging headache from her verbal protests) was this one, lone, picture of her obviously not enjoying the moment. Oh well... Amazingly, I have very few pictures of Erin when she wasn't happy, smiling, and obviously enjoying life, so we'll just treat this as proof that she wasn't always like that. Oh, and the good news is that each Halloween since then has provided us with lots of pictures proving that Erin actually enjoys dressing up in costume. Or maybe she's just learned it's all about the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment