Saturday, March 13, 2010
June 14, 2003 - Barbie Time
Once Erin discovered Barbie dolls, she had found a new obsession. At my parents' house one weekend, I trudged up to the attic and found some of my old Barbie toys and dolls from when I was a kid (yes, my parents had kept them - guess they knew they'd come in handy some day!). Among them was the Barbie Airship, which had been one of my all-time favorite toys when I was little. Although it was obviously kind of dated (we're talking circa 197x, here!), Erin immediately dove in and started playing with it. She also had some of my "vintage" dolls to dress up in their groovy '70s fashions. It was really fun to see her enjoying the exact same toys that I'd spent hours playing with when I was little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment