Tuesday, March 9, 2010
July 31, 2004 - Flower Girl
Erin was very excited about being a flower girl in her cousin Sarah's wedding in 2004. Her dress was custom made, and she felt like a princess in it. The day of the wedding, Erin was in awe of the entire thing - the ride to the church in the trolley car, seeing Sarah in her gown, walking down the isle with her favorite bridesmaid, seeing the cake at the reception, everything. I don't think the smile left her face all day. When we got to the reception, she and Sarah finally got a moment to be alone together before everyone else arrived, and I managed to get this shot, which is probably my favorite of the entire day. I still have it framed in our living room, and it always makes me smile to look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment