Wednesday, March 3, 2010
October 12, 2002 - Cyber Girl
People are frequently amazed at how technologically savvy Erin is for a 9-year-old. I mean, the kid can find her way around a computer better than some adults I know! She has her list of kid-friendly websites that she visits, has no problem using the online versions of her school textbooks, and can even do basic research on the web by herself (and is fascinated by what she can find when she looks for it). She's even had her own email address for a few years now. Granted, it's not surprising that with us as parents she's as comfortable with it all as she is, but we also got her started early! Just before her 2nd birthday, we set up an old computer for her at a "desk" of her own, and loaded it with age-appropriate games. She took to it immediately, and mastered the mouse in no time flat. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she starts her own blog. Oh, wait a minute. She already has...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment