Sunday, January 10, 2010
October 13, 2000 - Bringing Home Baby
Two days after Erin was born, we got to bring her home from the hospital. It was Friday the 13th (we wondered at the time what kind of an omen THAT would be!), and while we were completely excited, we were, like all first-time parents, feeling completely unprepared for what lay ahead of us. We had this tiny, helpless bundle who barely made a peep (boy, did that ever change quickly!), and had no real idea what to do with her. All that we knew was that she was ours, and it was impossible to now imagine life without her. Over nine years later, I look at the beautiful girl that Erin's become and can't believe she started out this small. But once in a while, when she's sleeping, I can see that little baby in her face, along with all the possibilities that life has in store for her. It's been an incredible journey so far with her... I can't wait to see all the things that come next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment