Friday, January 1, 2010

May 12, 2003 - Shortalls


It's amazing, the things you can remember by looking at a picture.  I specifically remember on this day, I got home from work and called my mom (as I do many days - well, not the work part these days, but you know what I mean).  She told me she'd had a really rough day at work and was feeling really down. We talked for a while, and I hung up feeling that I wished there was something I could do to make her feel better. Then I glanced down and saw Erin, who looked completely adorable in a pink shortall outfit, complete with matching socks. I thought if anything could make Mom smile, it would be seeing Erin in this get-up. So we went up to Erin's room, I snapped a few pictures, and emailed them to my Mom. It worked like a charm! Later, I even created a scrapbook of these pictures with the story that went with them. Just goes to prove that the power of pictures can be an incredible thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment