Saturday, January 30, 2010
July 7, 2002 - Grandmom = Fun
When I was growing up, I had an incredible relationship with my mother's mother, Ethel. I loved spending time with her, spent countless weekends sleeping over at her apartment, and as I grew older, would listen to her when everyone else's words fell on deaf ears. I always hoped that Erin would have the same kind of relationship with my mother, and right from the start, it was obvious that they would. Erin adores my mom (and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual). From the time Erin could smile and laugh, she saved the best ones for Grandmom. My mom can bring out the best in Erin, and always makes sure that no matter what they're doing together, they have a great time doing it. (I mean, can you see the smile on their faces in this picture???) My own relationship with my mom is one of the most incredible things in my life, and I'm glad to know that they have one that is just as special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment