Monday, January 25, 2010
August 11, 2008 - My Idea of Heaven
I know, I know. You're completely shocked to see a picture of me, right? I admit, we don't have a lot of them as I'm typically behind the camera. But I thought I'd include one of me today for a few reasons. For one thing, to prove that I actually exist and do go on all these excursions and adventures that I write about here. But also because this picture always makes me smile when I look at it. It was taken on our last Royal Caribbean cruise, when we were on the Liberty of the Seas (a great ship and vacation!) when we'd tendered at RCI's private beach in Labadee, Haiti. While the day wasn't our favorite of the cruise, Erin and I had a marvelous time floating in the clear water on our raft, laughing, splashing, and enjoying being together. I'm really glad that we got this picture of the two of us for all the memories it brings back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment