Tuesday, January 19, 2010
August 3, 2006 - Puppies and Shoes
Yesterday, my mom shared with me a picture of their adorable new puppy, Sunny, who had fallen asleep with his face wedged into one of her shoes. It reminded me of when Molly was little (and I do mean little!), and did exactly the same thing! There was something about our shoes that she just really liked. Not in a "I think I'm going to eat this" sort of way, but just as a comfort to her, I guess. She'd regularly fall asleep laying on our shoes, and whenever possible would shove her little nose as far into one as she could. (If you click on this picture to enlarge it, you'll just how far in there she is!) As Molly has gotten older, she's found new positions to curl up in for her naps, but looking at that picture of Sunny reminded me just how precious those puppy days are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment