Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 23, 2005 - Baby, It's COLD Outside!


In January 2005, the East Coast got slammed with a really BIG snowstorm. We had almost two feet of snow, along with gusting winds, freezing temperatures, and overall misery. Once the snow finally stopped and we got dug out (we had a really long driveway at that time), we decided to go for a walk and take in the scenery. Erin was bundled to within an inch of her life, but at least she was warm. She did, however, have trouble walking in the snow as it was so deep. But along the way, I snapped a series of pictures of her which were just so cute. They showed her with her cheeks all rosy, and they almost make you cold just looking at them! Now that we live in warmer climes, I can't say that I really miss that weather, but I sure do smile when I look back at these snapshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment