Friday, February 26, 2010

March 28, 2004 - Fashion Plate

If I ever had any doubt that Erin would be a girly-girl, this day put that totally to rest. Even though it was only March, Erin and I had hit the local Carter's outlet to so some shopping for spring and summer clothes. Erin was starting to get opinionated and picky about her clothes, so I let her do some of the selections, and she always had veto power on outfits that I showed her.  I mean, what's the point of buying something she hated only to find that she'd never ever wear it? When we got home, Erin took her loot up to her room and proceeded to lay out each outfit carefully on the floor, matching tops and bottoms. When she was done, she stood back to admire both her handiwork and no doubt plan what she'd wear each day of the summer.  Yep, she's a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment