Tuesday, May 4, 2010

June 16, 2009 - Mishpucha

We'd waited six LONG months for this day... the day my Mom arrived for her first visit to our new home in California. We didn't waste any time getting to the fun parts. The very first night she was here, we drove to the beach to watch the sun set and to get Mom her daily dose of "water feature." (And let's face it, there aren't many more impressive water features than the Pacific!) I just love this picture. I think you can really see how genuinely happy we all were to be together. And the really nice thing was that after two weeks together, we were still smiling like this!  Now if only we didn't have to still wait so long between visits. But at least, as I write this, I know Erin and I only have 63 days until we fly to Pennsylvania for our next dose of Formans!

No comments:

Post a Comment