Saturday, May 29, 2010
August 1, 2006 - Meet Molly!
In honor of Molly's 4th birthday today, I thought I'd post one of the very first pictures I ever took of her! When we put Uno down, we had decided not to get another dog, at least not right away. But that very afternoon, when we came home to a dog-less house for the first time in over 14 years, we knew that we had to have another dog. Just three short days later, we brought home Molly. From the very first moment we laid eyes on her, all three of us were hooked. And now, almost four years later, we're still hooked. Sure, she's incredibly goofy (I mean, have you ever seen a dog that will not willingly go up or down stairs without a huge amount of coaxing?), and sure her nose has changed color (it's now a very light brown, almost pink), but she's our Miss Molly, and she's a huge part of our family. So here's to you, Molly! Happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment