Sunday, May 2, 2010
June 16, 2006 - The Graduate
Erin was very proud on the day she graduated from Kindergarten. It had been a challenging year, and she'd learned so much that we were all amazed. On that day, she donned her cap and gown and joined her classmates in a demonstration of some of their new skills. Erin's part was reading a book to the entire group of parents and friends that were there - a huge group of people! She did great! She actually still has the cap and gown in her room, and each time I ask her if it's time to get rid of it, she gives me a look like I'm asking her to get rid of Lucky. I guess even all these years later, she's still really proud of that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG...Cute picture...I can't believe how much she's grown up...time goes by too fast!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great photo! I love the pink cap and gown, and she looks so proud!
ReplyDelete