Monday, April 5, 2010
May 5, 2004 - Taking it All In
When we went to Disney World in May, 2004, it was a big trip. We had planned it for a long time, and were going to be enjoying both the parks and going on a short Disney cruise. We also made reservations for many specialty meals for our time in the parks, including having breakfast with the Princesses in Epcot. When the morning of the breakfast finally arrived, Erin was beside herself with excitement. She picked out a pretty sundress and sandals, and put her best smiles forward as her favorite Princesses came by to say hello. After the meal, we wandered around the park, taking in the sites of the World Showcase, which we'd never seen before. It was quite overwhelming, but I think Erin's mind was still on her breakfast adventure. When I captured this picture of her staring out over the lake, I thought it would be cute. But it is actually one of my favorite Disney pictures that I took of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment