Sunday, April 25, 2010
December 9, 2008 - Sing Out Loud
December 2008 was a tough month for us. Jim had started his new job in California on December 1st, but Erin and I were still in New Jersey so she could finish up the semester in school and we could get everything ready for the big move. For the most part, things went fine (except for the water heater dying the day Jim left, but that's a whole other story!). But there were a few days that were harder than others. One was this day, the day of Erin's winter concert at school. She was quite upset that Jim wasn't there for it, and that morning was really sad when I dropped her off at school. I was able to go to the concert, though, and made sure that I took a lot of pictures to send to Jim so he could "see" it. Erin sang her heart out, and seemed to enjoy herself during the show. As she left the stage, she gave me a big wave, and I like to think she was waving for her Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment