Wednesday, April 21, 2010

February 3, 2007 - I was a *BAD* Girl


Molly has always been a remarkably good dog, especially for a Lab. Labs are notorious for chewing and eating things they shouldn't. (Our last Lab, Uno, actually devoured a cordless phone handset in about 15 minutes once when we made the costly mistake of not crating him while we ran out). So we were surprised when Molly proved to be so trustworthy that she could be left with run of the house at just 6 months old. The only thing she ever destroyed that she shouldn't have was a carpet tread on a basement step. Our guess was that there was a thread hanging from it and she pulled on it, effectively unraveling it. Regardless, it was pretty much destroyed. She knew she'd done a bad thing, though, and the look on her face as she peeked into the kitchen from the staircase pretty much said it all. "Yeah, I did a bad thing. I'm sorry..." It's OK, Sweetie. We forgave you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment