Monday, June 21, 2010

November 6, 2000 - Out for a Stroll

When Erin was a newborn, one of the things that she really seemed to enjoy was when I'd bundle her up and take her for a walk. She'd stare off at the things around her, and I'd always wonder what she was thinking about this strange new world she was living in. She was always quite peaceful on these walks, and it was like a special time that we could share together. These days, I look at pictures like this and then at the young lady sitting across from me (who's multitasking, playing a game on the computer and texting away on her phone) and it's hard to believe that they're the same person. Wow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! She was so adorable! Mine are grown now, and I still wonder about what goes on in their heads . . . Time does fly . . .

    ReplyDelete