Tuesday, June 8, 2010
June 25, 2005 - Cousins
Ever since Erin has known who she is, she's completely adored her cousin Hannah. Hannah is 4 years older than Erin, and that means she's just old enough to have that mystique about her that fascinate little girls. I had the same thing with my cousin Stacie - I idolized her, wanted to be like her, and could never be with her enough. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to spend a lot of time with Hannah, but that doesn't mean Erin loves her any less. The two of them IM each other, and Erin likes looking at Hannah's updates on my Facebook account. It's hard to believe that Erin's now the age that Hannah was in this picture. My, how they've both changed. But I'm sure if they saw each other today, they'd be just as close as they were here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment