Saturday, June 5, 2010

April 20, 2004 - A Capital Visit

In April, 2004, I got to attend a professional conference being held in Washington, D.C. Because it was so close to home (relatively speaking, as opposed to the one the next year, which was in Las Vegas), Jim and Erin came with me. While I learned all about new recruiting tricks and tips, they spent the days doing the tourist thing in DC! They went to the zoo, checked out the Air and Space Museum, and had a really great time. I just looked at these pictures this morning to see when the trip was, because tomorrow we're meeting a friend of mine for lunch that we haven't seen since then (we were at the same conference). I can't wait to see her, and I can't wait to see her reaction to seeing how much Erin's grown and changed in the six years since then. Wow!  That's a long time in the life of a 9-year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment